Are you interested in becoming a coach and looking for a course that is ICF accredited?
If you are, look into our 18 month Ontological Coach Training program, which is world class and ICF accredited. Through the program you will be able to bring about real transformation and have more powerful ways of engaging with different aspects of life and work. You will be able to apply what you learn to yourself and be able to offer your clients an extraordinary coaching experience.
What is Ontological Coaching?
If you are interested in bringing about change for individuals, teams, businesses and organisations, Ontological Coaching is a powerful way to make this happen. It is effective because it is based on a practical understanding of language, moods and conversations for behavioural and cultural transformation.
Ontological Coaching offers a way to living and working well and developing a life of deep satisfaction, meaning and fulfilment. In a world of relentless and continual change this is no small matter!
Ontological Coaching is highly effective as a coaching methodology as well as for:
- Personal change
- Business improvement
What makes Ontological Coach Training special?
- It deals with the multi-dimensional nature of humans as biological, linguistic, emotional, somatic, cultural and historical beings.
- Ontology is the study of being and Ontological Coaching focuses on Way of Being as the path to deep and lasting behaviour change. Our Way of Being is the key driver of our behavior and communication. This is where our perceptions and attitudes live, which can be limiting us and are deep seated and out of sight.
- Ontological Coaching rests on a strong theoretical base. It combines the biology of cognition, philosophy of language, phenomenology, philosophy of emotions and philosophy of the body. Each of these academic disciplines created breakthrough thinking in the last part of the 20th century. Flowing from that a new practical understanding of how humans function, learn and change came about.
- A key part of the coaching program is coaching others and being coached by other participants. In the process you receive valuable feedback and learning, growing your competence and skill. You can also receive coaching from the course leaders over the 18 month period, deepening your learning.
- The ontological approach offers five methodologies, all at the same time:
- a uniquely powerful coaching approach;
- a personal development methodology through self-coaching;
- a leadership methodology, because the only place leaders can lead from is their Way of Being. How they are in their Way of Being impacts on the quality of their conversations. This in turn impacts their ability to positively influence others and build trusting relationships that get the desired business outcomes;
- a high performance approach to working as a team, since teams function and achieve results through conversations;
- a way to improve how to do business. The ontological approach to business improvement and successful organisational interventions has been written about in the Wall Street Journal and Harvard Business Review).
What people are saying….
The workshop was life changing, life enhancing and provided me with some really wonderful and powerful tools in order to assess aspects of my life and look at the conversations with my friends and family differently and certainly for the better. I have continued to try and remain true to the enlightenment that Ontological Coaching workshop brought to my life.